PHASE 1 Exploring the field of play
lead LE:NOTRE Institute Main challenges, Theoretical frameworks, Approaches and methods: PAR, living labs, analysing methods, Defining your position and values
- March 24 - Field of play, educational approach, living labs, organisation of the teams. You can view the presentation here.
- March 31 - Challenges, Agroecological Urbanism. You can view the presentation here.
- April 7 - Approaches of food systems by various living labs; networks and short chains. You see the powerpoint here.
- April 21: presentations of the results of Assignment 1 by the teams
PHASE 2 Analysing your local foodscape – lead Universidad Politecnica De Madrid Mapping a food system; Mapping the stakeholders, consumers, policymakers (power mapping); SWOT analysis
- April 28: mapping a food system; mapping the stakeholders, consumers, policymakers (power mapping); short chains. You can see the powerpoint here.. The recording of the session can be (re)viewed on the landscape portal page.
- May 12: Participatory assessment: Easing the path to a democratic food agenda? by Mary Corcoran (National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Department of Sociology and Spatial participatory food (systems) mapping by Katrin Bohn, Bohn&Viljoen Architects, School of Architecture & Design, University of Brighton.
You can see the presentation and the recording on the landscape portal.
- May 19 presentations of the results of Assignment 2 by the teams
PHASE 3 Collaborative goals and vision
lead SupAgro Montpellier Collaborative goal setting; Defining the challenges; coordination
- Wednesday May 25: collaborative goal setting and visioning, you can download the presentation here.
- Wednesday June 1 presentations of the results of Assignment 3 by the teams and introduction of phase IV. You can see the presentation here. The recording of the recap, the instruction for the presentation and the outlook on next week is here.
PHASE 4 Strategy and interventions
lead Ghent University Formulating your strategy, Designing an intervention, and testing it
- June 8: Michiel Dehaene on strategy and prototyping, you can download the presentation here.
- June 23 presentations of the results of Assignment 4 by the teams
PHASE 5 Evaluation & monitoring
lead Warsaw University of Life Sciences Student presentation and self-reflection on the assignment
- June 30 Monitoring and evaluation: presentation by Anna Podlasek of Warsaw University of Life Sciences. You can view the powerpoint here.
- To be planned: Final presentations